The fourth day of christmas, december 28
Feast of the Holy Innocents
- Make use of some of the resources on the tabs below (carols, reflections, scripture, literature, etc.)
- Visit a friend who has recently given birth and make a dinner or baked goods for her and her family. 2020: Send the family a gift certificate for a meal!
- Do an activity that reminds you of your childhood, i.e. baking cookies or going for an adventure outdoors. Bring members of your household along.
- Find out how best to pray for or help suffering children in poorer areas of the world, or else how to help out at a pregnancy center.
- Give a gift of something comfortable and soft, i.e. a blanket, nice pajamas
- Give a gift of something that reminds the recipient of childhood
- NO CASH OPTION: Offer to give a gift of relaxation of some sort--a back massage or cleaning the kitchen so that your loved one can rest his/her feet